- 1. I’m ready, how do I purchase?06.10.17
We have options available for online purchases and delivery throughout the country, give us a call at 630-3360 or email email@example.com.
- 2. What opportunities are there to save water on my property?06.10.17
There are tons of opportunities you can implement to save, to get started download our Homeowner’s or Commercial Property Owners Checklist. Visit Our Solutions page or call us for a no-cost assessment.
- 3. How do I know if I have a leak?06.10.17
One of the simple ways to identify if you have a leak is to observe your water meter, shut off all water on your property and wait 10 minutes. Check your meter to ensure that the dial isn’t spinning or digits aren’t moving. If they do, it is likely that you have a leak! Investigate yourself or call a professional to help identify the source of the leak.
Tip: Know where your master water shut-off valve is located. Were a pipe to burst, this could save gallons of water and prevent damage. With larger properties, have your plumber install lock-off valves at various sections of the property.
- 4. How do I repair the Instant Off Aerator?06.10.17
Unscrew the aerator from the faucet spout and clear any debris or sediments in the valve. Ensure that washers and filter cap are reseated and reinsert aerator on the faucet.
- 5. How do I reduce splashing from the faucet?07.11.17
Reduce water pressure under the sink at the angle valve/ lock-off valve until appropriate pressure is reached.
- 6. What about warranty of all solutions?07.11.17
All our solutions are backed by warranties and you have our full support to ensure little/ no down time on your property.
- 7. Are there installation and maintenance guidelines?07.11.17
Yes, click to view our warranties and product guidelines.